Thursday, July 7, 2011

More on Love Life.

Today. 7.7.11
I'm really annoyed right now. My dad just told me that we were going to Black Rock. So I just went &  got ready & when I was done I asked him "Are we gonna go?" Then he said "No." Now I'm really mad because my sister is being the most annoying person ALIVE! So I'm just going to sit on this black chair & write this down.
So as you know...
I basically have NO life. The same feelings are coming back.! The one I have when I look back & get sad for thinking about Julio, my ex boyfriend. I don't know why, but I still like him a lot. I want him to know that I like him more than anybody. I did tell him that I liked him, but he doesn't really pay attention to me. He has a girlfriend who wears too much make-up. She's not the ugliest person, but shes not pretty. I feel like a stalker when I check Julio's profile on Facebook. It's weird to see his Facebook status. Anyways , Do you guys have any questions?
I certainly don't. I hope I get a BUNCH of views on this blog so you guys can know what my life is about & how CRAZY my family is. Love you guys.! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment