Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love Life.

I'm at home writing this blog & watching Julie & Julia.
Today I did basically nothing. I've been thinking a lot lately about my love life. For right now I'm single and very lonely...& sometimes I feel like crying because everyone has a boyfriend or someone likes them...Here's why I am very lonely.
A couple months ago my ex boyfriend Julio broke up with me because we didn't see each other often & stuff. So we broke up. Then the next day he wanted to get back together with me so I gave him another chance. Then our one month anniversary unless you were curious it was on May 8, 2011. We saw each other at my cousins house. We watched a movie and laughed. Had a great time. We had kisses, hugs, laughs, & talks. It was such a good day..It's funny how I remember all these little details. Then that day on Sunday I went home & said good-bye to him. That was the last time I saw him. Now I feel like crying. Then 4 days later....He broke up with me. It was the same excuse...That we didn't see each other, But then I realized that he liked another girl when  we were dating. Lexee Dawson. That was her name..It was a Tuesday, May 10, 2011. That day we were still dating each other. So he basically cheated on me. I saw the messages on Facebook. I saw EVERYTHING. I cried every night thinking about him..Telling my self "Why did he do this to me.?"
Then I forgot about things and was happy again..There were some days where I thought about it. Then 1 month passed...& he liked another girl named Savannah or Savanah. He started writing on his status "I <3 YOU SAVANNAH!" & stuff it made me cry one day. He would txt me &tell me he till liked me and it made me feel better, but then on July 2, 2011....They were going out. I was so pissed.! I couldn't believe this.! I was mad, sad, felt like crying...So many mixed feelings. He txted me on the 4th of July saying "Hey:)" I replied, but I didn't have service. So then the next day I replied & said "Hey, sorry I didn't reply my phone was dead." He texted back saying stuff like "How's life?" "How you been?" I acted like nothing was wrong. I told him I was happy for him...But deep inside I felt like crying my eyes out. I didn't want him to apologize. I wanted to be supportive. I didn't want him to be like "WTF!" so I just went along with it...& I hope ONE day Julio Alvarado reads this & realizes that he made a BIG mistake of his life.
There will be more New posts later on..!

No comments:

Post a Comment